Tuesday, August 08, 2006
I Go to Extremes
Last weekend, I partied with a real live rockstar and hung out with a monk. I went on a date with a man who is affectionate, a gentleman, and IMs me at work, but says he doesn't want a relationship. I hung out with my closest friends and realized I don't ever spend time at home anymore.

I'm not complaining by any means, but at the moment it seems like things in my life are changing so fast, sometimes I don't recognize myself. I love my acting class, and I love that I'm taking more photographs than ever before. My new job is good and the people are fun, both in and out of work. All that's a bit staggering.

So tonight, I just came home. I'm not gonna go out, and I'm not planning on talking to anyone. I have laundry to do, and a bunch of paperwork to read from the health insurance and stuff. Oh, and I'll post a few photos.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG